Why not come and explore your human potential with us every Tuesday evening, breath, posture and mindset training all in one inspiring package.
We will take you through everything you need to know to live your life to its fullest. If you feel and know that there is something more or you are searching for some meaning come along and dive in.
Whether you are wanting a Yoga class or discovering a event with us this is based on my personal experience and learning and in particular the living yoga method. Just choose your class or workshop, let go and lets explore……..see you there. Rob
What you do and don’t need to bring to your yoga class?
- NO need to bring a mat we will have one ready for you
- Comfortable clothes
- Bring a warm jumper or blanket for keeping you warm during our relaxation
- A curious aptitude and a willingness to let it all go……… 🙂
- If you are joining me for either workshop or Yoga class just make sure you arrive 5-10 mins before the start time to ensure smooth running 🙂
If you would like to dive into your new yogic lifestyle why not book either 5 sessions for £40 or 10 sessions for £80 package and save a little money too.
- Yoga for everyone -THE OLD CHEMIST, Bitterne Park Triangle, Southampton,
- Tuesdays 7:00-8:15 pm
- Classes can be very popular so if its full please join the waitlist,
If you are unable for whatever reason to make your class just email me in advance to let me know and we can roll it over for you 🙂
Events with us-
You can join us for Yoga, breathwork, Cold plunge experiences, Sauna and much more
email me for event info, or simply click the link below to select your yoga class package