- Roll up and store your mat like any conventional yoga mat just remember always cork side out.
- Lie your mat flat after unrolling the first time. A great idea is to weigh the ends with a book to speed up the flattening best done at night when your mat is sleeping zzzzzzzz.
- It is natural for mats to curl at the ends, but longer it stays unrolled the curling will flatten out. It is one of the lightest mats on the market and therefore it does naturally curl slightly when rolled for extended periods of time.
- Clean your mat when necessary: roll out flat and wipe down the surface with warm water and soap, a standard Eco cleaning spray can also be used. Never use harsh chemicals. Leave out until the surface is dry, then roll up as usual.
- Feed you mat with whole food preferably organic 🙂
- Leave exposed to UV for extended periods as this may alter the colouring of the mat and shorten its lifespan.
- Fold or crease your Evergreenyogi cork yoga mat. This may damage the cork layer.
By following these simple guidelines we are confident you will get many years of happy practice on your mat :